ESEA Application Information
At this time the 2018-19 ESEA Application is not ready.
When ready grant applications will be located on this website.
Helpful Hints for the ESEA Application
- Start at the top of the screen and work your way down. Skipping ahead may cause errors and problems.
- Upload signed assurances, debarment, and private school affirmation forms by July 1st.
- Update all contacts and users. This website provides tips on getting started.
- A “Copy Budget” function is available for some Titles. This function allows users to copy the last approved budget from the previous year into the current year. Do not use this function if there are significant changes from last year to this year. (For example, LEAs with schools implementing the Title I schoolwide model for the first time should not use this function for the Title I budget.)
- Do NOT skip ahead to the “Copy Budget” function. Skipping ahead will cause errors and problems.
Title I Comparability Reporting
- Districts receiving Title I, Part A funds are required by federal legislation to conduct an annual review of their local and state expenditures to ensure Title I and non-Title I schools receive a distribution of those funds on an equivalent basis, and to maintain documentation of the results and the action taken, if necessary, to remedy findings of non-comparability. Districts with only one school per grade span are EXEMPT from this requirement. Comparability calculations and supporting evidence for the school year should be maintained in district records for future monitoring visits and/or audits. The Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction will be collecting the required comparability report that must be maintained in local records for the 2017-18 school year.
WISEgrant Technical Assistance
Federal Funding Conference - February 25-26, 2019WISEgrants Web DemoSoftware Demo link (recorded in early March 2016)Obtaining a WAMS ID
All individuals who wish to access WISEgrants must have a professional WAMS ID. To create or update a WAMS ID using a work e-mail address, go to https://on.wisconsin.gov/WAMS/SelfRegController (this is not a DPI site).For additional information:Logging in to WISEgrantsEnrolling in WISEgrants infographic - a visual explanation of the security hierarchyPresentation on WISEgrants security requirements and setting up subrecipient access:Logging in to WISEgrants videoTool for gathering information to assign user access:
WISEgrants Login WorksheetAccessing WISEgrants Frequently Asked QuestionsAnswers to frequent questions about logging into and setting up WISEgrants for your organization:Completing Authorization FormsCompleting Private School AffirmationsSecure Home and ASM (Application Security Manager)For additional information on Secure Home or the DPI's Application Security Manager (ASM) please refer to the Secure Home information page:Login to Secure Home: