- What is Title I
- Title I Program Elements
- Delineations of Services
- ESEA Application Information
- Title I Meetings
- CESA 8 Statewide Title I Network Work Plan 2016-17
Title I Services are provided to all CESA 8 School Districts at a Free or Reduced Cost (click here for the Delineation of Services page)
- Provide Title I consultation on Title I-A law, programming, the ESEA application, reporting requirements, and monitoring.
- Facilitate Title I Coordinators Network Meetings.
- Provide and in-service for new Title I Coordinators.
- Help districts with a Title I needs assessment.
- Represent the districts at DPI meetings and provide follow-up information.
- Respond to district personnel questions or advise on Title I programming and budget decisions.
- Offer ESEA consolidation grant workshops and assist in the preparation and implementation of the grant.
- Work as a liaison between the district, DPI, and the DPI educational consultant Kristine Nadolski, email@example.com) assigned to CESA 8.
- Offer staff development to all districts based on the needs assessment and Title I Coordinator's recommendations.